Our protocols on property are continually updated to reflect the latest government info and regulations so that we can keep Bradley Fair safe and enjoyable for all guests. When it comes to the safety of our community, we will always go above and beyond. You’ll find the following measures in place during your visit:
- Social distancing is being enforced through signage, adjustments to seating and store/restaurant capacity restrictions.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in operators spaces throughout the property as well as near our directory signage.
- Our maintenance staff is performing more frequent, thorough cleanings.
- Curbside pickup or minimal-contact arrangements are available at many establishments via our Pick Up Quick program.
- Masks are available upon request to all guests. Please call Venture Security to get one at 316-655-0092.