Fri, Mar 29
- This event has passed.
The Summer Concert Series
Thu, June 3 | At 7:30 PM
Thursday Evenings | 7:30 PM
Remaining Dates: June 24th, and July 1st
A BELOVED BRADLEY FAIR TRADITION IS BACK.
Join us for our 5-week concert series, brought to you by Fidelity Bank, J.P. Weigand & Sons, and Walser’s Jaguar and Land Rover brands.
Enjoy live music under the sunset starting at 7:30 pm.
June 24th: Injoy Fountain & Demola the Violinist
Injoy Fountain, a talented Wichita-native featured on the hit TV show, The Voice and Demola The Violinist, a Nigerian-born singer, songwriter, and classically trained violinist who fuses afro-beats, pop, hip-hop, and reggae to create a fresh unique sound.
Learn More about Injoy Fountain | Learn More about Demola
July 1st: Kayla Waters + followed by fireworks
An award-winning urban jazz keyboardist and daughter of saxophonist Kim Waters, from Clinton, Maryland.
We’ve expanded and updated our seating options to keep you safe, seating options include:
Lakeside Picnic-Style Seating
No registration is required. Grab your friends + family, a blanket, and some chairs to set up a picnic spot along the vast area that surrounds Bradley Fair Lake. You’ll enjoy the sounds of summer, while you relax in the beautiful lakeside atmosphere. We’ll have restaurant specials and to-go bites to complete the perfect al fresco picnic.
Capacity is limited. Registration required. Plaza registrants may begin placing chairs on the Plaza no earlier than 5:00 PM the day of the concert. Registration for concerts occurs weekly, opening Monday mornings at 10 AM.
Got a question? You’re not the only one. See our answers to the most frequently asked questions about our Summer Concerts below.
- What time do the concerts end? Each concert ends at 9:30 PM. However, make sure you stick around for our firework display following the final concert on July 1st!
- Can I bring my dog? Yes! Bradley Fair is a dog-friendly property. Pups are always welcome.
- Where can I use the restroom? We have restrooms available in the parking lot, just west of the round-about drive at the top of the Plaza as well as behind Healing Waters and HomeGrown.
- Are you having fireworks? Yes, we are! The firework show will take place immediately following the final concert on July 1st.
- Will I be able to hear the music from my lakeside picnic? Of course! We work with the best sound experts to ensure lakeside picnic seating provides an optimal listening experience. Not that you asked, but this is our preferred seating option for our concerts.
- Why can’t I set up my chair on the Plaza earlier than 5 PM? As much as we love to see your faces at 6 AM, we want you to get your rest! When you reserve a spot on the Plaza, you can be sure that it will be waiting for you when you arrive, whether that’s 5 PM or 7:30 PM.
- Okay, I get that Plaza seating registration is weekly. How many people does one registration cover? Good question! One person can reserve a spot for up to 5 people, including themselves, each week.
- Do I need to bring my own lawn chairs? Yes, please bring your own lawn chairs for all seating options.
- Can I register by calling Bradley Fair? No, the only way to register is online, via Eventbrite. Click the button below to register now. *Please note that the link to register is not live from Thursday – Monday morning at 10 AM.
- Can I bring a cooler to the concerts? We encourage our attendees to pick up food and drinks from our restaurants to enjoy at the concerts, but, you are welcome to bring a cooler. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages in the coolers, however.