Sun, Dec 11
- This event has passed.
Summer Concert Series
Every Thu, Jun 9 - Jun 30 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Thursday Evenings in June | 7:30 PM
A BELOVED BRADLEY FAIR TRADITION IS BACK, WITH TUNES FOR EVERY TASTE
Join us for our annual 5-week concert series, every Thursday evening in June. This year, we’re excited to introduce several new music genres from bluegrass to R&B and almost everything in between. Live music starts under the sunset at 7:30 PM.
Before you find your spot on the Plaza or set up your picnic around the lake, be sure and order takeout from your Bradley Fair favorites or try something new from The Listening Lounge featuring Central Standard Brewing, or the Popcorner Trolley. Get tickets to The Listening Lounge by clicking ‘register’ below.
June 2nd – Rudy Love Jr.
Local favorite, Rudy Love Jr. is a musical artist from right here in Wichita who combines the styles of R&B, soul, funk, and jazz. Following in the footsteps of his father, musician Rudy Love Sr., Rudy has a distinctive voice and has shared the stage with artists like Moonchild, Kansas, Anderson Paak, and George Clinton.
June 9th – The Burney Sisters
The Burney Sisters are an Americana, folk, indie, pop, and rock group from Columbia, Missouri. Their soul-nurturing sibling harmonies and tunes are reminiscent of The Avett Brothers, First Aid Kit, Indigo Girls, The Staves, and The Wild Reeds.
June 16th – Grand Marquis
Grand Marquis is a big brass powerhouse band based out of Kansas City, weaving old stories with new tales for the 21st century. With genres ranging from Kansas City blues to Memphis soul, their classic American roots blend with the exuberance of a New Orleans second-line party. A mighty chorus of horns, a groove-heavy rhythm section, and big, soulful vocals, highlight their well-crafted original music. Grand Marquis’ live performances are equal parts celebration of our collective musical heritage and hope for a brighter future together.
June 23rd – Pretend Friend
Pretend Friend is a genre-defying progressive bluegrass band out of Wichita, Kansas. Releasing new music and touring since 2017, Pretend Friend sounds like the quick-pickin’ offspring of Robert Plant and the Stanley Brothers playing high-energy performances loaded with improv jams and harmonies.
June 30th – Injoy Fountain
Wichita native Injoy Fountain combines the styles of soul, rock and pop that put her own unique twist on both classics and today’s hits. With a background in musical theater, Injoy has performed in New York City and Scotland, and was a member of Team Kelly Clarkson on season 17 of The Voice. Injoy creates energetic, engaging, and exciting performances every time she steps on the stage.
Stick around for the firework show following Injoy’s performance, at approximately 9:30 PM.
Lakeside Picnic-Style Seating
Blankets and lawn chairs may be set up as a picnic spot along the grassy area that surrounds Bradley Fair Lake. Kid-friendly activities will take place around the lakeside to keep the little ones entertained while dining al fresco.
Guests will be permitted to set up their chairs at 5:00 PM the day of the concert. No registration required, capacity is limited.
- What time do the concerts end? Each concert ends around 9:30 PM. However, make sure you stick around for our firework display following the final concert on June 30th.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes. Bradley Fair is a dog-friendly property and pups are always welcome. Please keep your dog on a leash.
- Where can I use the restroom? Restrooms are available in the parking lot just west of the round-about drive at the top of the Plaza as well as behind Healing Waters and HomeGrown.
- Are you having fireworks? Yes. The firework show will take place immediately following the final concert on June 30th.
- Will I be able to hear the music from my lakeside picnic? Yes. We work with local sound experts to ensure lakeside picnic seating provides an optimal listening experience.
- Do I need to register for seating? No registration is required.
- Do I need to bring my own lawn chairs? Yes, please bring your own lawn chairs for all seating options.