Sun, Nov 28
Every Sun, Nov 28 - Dec 19 | 1 PM - 7 PM
Looking for a little holiday magic?
We’re making spirits bright at Bradley Fair. Explore Wichita’s favorite spots for shopping, dining, and experience our Holiday Stroll, a festive weekly event the whole family will love. Join us and enjoy:
November 28th Holiday Stroll Details:
- Complimentary horse-drawn carriage rides from 1 – 7 PM
- Live entertainment on the Plaza from 1 – 3 PM
- Photos with Santa outside of Grate Fill from 1 – 3 PM
- Meet & greets with Mickey, Minnie + the Grinch from 3 – 5 PM
- Holiday body scrub making at Grate Fill all-day
- Cookie decorating at Love of Character from 2-4 PM
- Traveling Christmas carolers spreading holiday cheer from 5 – 7 PM
- Hot cocoa and cider stations, festive photo ops + more
Holiday Stroll FAQ
- When is the Tree Lighting? The Tree Lighting ceremony will occur during the November 21st Holiday Stroll at 5 PM.
- How much does it cost to attend Holiday Stroll? There is no charge to attend Holiday Stroll and take part in the activities.
- What is the cost to take a horse-drawn carriage ride? No charge! Horse-drawn carriage rides are complimentary.
- Do I have to reserve a time to take a horse-drawn carriage ride? Horse-drawn carriage rides are given on a first-come, first-serve basis only. We do not take reservations of any kind.
- Are there any other days of the week that horse-drawn carriage rides are offered? Sundays during the holidays are the only days the horse-drawn carriage rides are offered.