Sun, Dec 11
Full Time Lead
Oct 5 | GAP
As a Lead, you’re responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned. You will act as a mentor and role model to Experts & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll teach and coach your team and drive behaviors to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Promote customer loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
- Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
- Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
- Take action based upon direction from the Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
- Support Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
- Build and share expertise in an assigned specialized functional area.
- Support completion or work processes before or after the store closes as needed inclusive of opening and/or closing the store as needed.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
Flexible schedule, employee merchandise discounts at all GAP Inc brands (including Old Navy and Athleta), community discounts, Employee Assistance Program to support mental health.Apply Now